Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Kelly has entered the Green Room

Kelly does all the admin for the Leisure department and works in the box office and behind the bar. She also starred in our victory carnival parade back in May as Aladdin. Despite being such a busy bee she has pooped into the Green Room!


Wmt: How many pantos have you been a part of?
Kelly: This is my 3rd Panto working for Watersmeet. But I was part of one when I was 12 and I was pulled up on stage so really it's my fourth :-)


Wmt: What's been the best moment of rehearsals so far or the build up to opening night?
Kelly: For me it is everything about the lead up to Panto. You know Christmas is coming, the decorations are starting to appear in windows and then it's Panto time!


Wmt: Have you had anything testing, tricky or particularly difficult to do this week or during the run?
Kelly: Nothing too tricky yet but I shouldn't say that!


Wmt: If you had to identify with a character from Aladdin, who would it be and why?
Kelly: I'd like to say the genie or Princess Jasmine but I'm not too sure as I have only worn the Aladdin costume so I should probably say that really!


Wmt: What's you favourite panto and why?
Kelly: Any! I just love watching all the kids and parents faces light up from start to finish!


Wmt: How will you be feeling at the opening performance of Aladdin and how will you feel when the curtain comes down on the final performance?
Kelly: I think there's always a feeling of anticipation and excitement of every performance! The best thing about live panto is it's never quite the same twice! And sadly before you know it IT'S BEHIND YOU!!! Hehe!

No comments: